Sliders 'n Socks

Back from the dead. Welcome home, my friend.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-01 19:54:07

Psychic_Heist

Crying Mega-Thread!

I thought this might be a fun topic to make, because if there is one thing I know about the Sockscast, there’s an awful lot of crying going on.  So I ask, what sort of media lately has made you feel something immense, that reached deep down into your chest, and brought out the tears?

I will start with what inspired me to make this topic.  I literally cried at the Overwatch 2 trailer that came out today.  I was at my work, in a small office space shared with two other gentleman who are older and from another generation than me.  They both looked at me with wide eyes that asked ‘Are you ok?’

And I responded, bleary eyed, weak in the voice, “I have not been working these last eight minutes.  It’s Overwatch 2.  It’s awesome.”

#2 2019-11-02 23:34:50

John
Lightning Edgeboy
Website

Re: Crying Mega-Thread!

I sobbed at two different movies about Joan of Arc pretty recently (the 1928 and 1962 ones specifically)

She was very brave ;_;

"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die... I must simply laugh!!"
-Magus

#3 2019-11-05 07:01:38

Psychic_Heist

John wrote:

I sobbed at two different movies about Joan of Arc pretty recently (the 1928 and 1962 ones specifically)

She was very brave ;_;

This talk about Joan of Arc jars my memory about the PSP game "Jeanne d'Arc."  It's takes a lot of liberties with the Joan of Arc story and goes full anime with it.  It is very unique in that regard.  I am sure you have a bah-jillion things to play, but if you haven't played it, and I believe you should be able to get it for your legendary Vita, then you should check it out sometime and report back if it still holds up.  I dabble in a lot of games in the Japanese 'Strategy' Role Playing Game genre, but very rarely do I actually see one to the end,  "Jeanne d'Arc" holds the honor of being one of those rare titles (probably because it's not the most difficult thing and doesn't over stay its welcome).

And to stay on topic, I remember that it has a couple moments that brought the ;_;

#4 2019-11-05 10:30:59

John
Lightning Edgeboy
Website

I absolutely want to play the PSP game, yes xD Gonna finish the biography I bought first though.

"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die... I must simply laugh!!"
-Magus

#5 Yesterday 14:27:43

John
Lightning Edgeboy
Website

Recently someone started playing ZeroRanger 'cause I recommended it ;_; ;_; ;_;

-Magus

Board footer