Sliders 'n Socks

Back from the dead. Welcome home, my friend.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-10 21:35:20

Polly
Moon Pie Advocate
Website

Sockscast Episode 116

https://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/socksca … hp?a=ep116

ep_116.png
Download Episode

We got your Star Wars, we got your XCOM, and we got your Final Fantasy VII right'chere.

You got a 25% at best at beat me.

#2 2020-05-13 08:20:32

Psychic_Heist

Re: Sockscast Episode 116

Polly is going to get me to listen to Monster Magnent.

John! You can add “Devil May Cry 5” to that very short list of linear AAA games released last year.  That is one of the reasons I enjoyed that game so much.  Just going from point a to point b felt so refreshing in the current stew of AAA titles that (mostly) just want to throw you overwhelming checklists.

I am dying to hear Polly and Rhete (and John, if John catches up in time) opening and delving into the “Final Fantasy VII Remake” package.  I plan to play FFVII R really soon now that my studies are complete, but I did go ahead and spoil the ending plot points for the game for myself because I was so curious to know how they would end the game.  Put it this way, I am GLAD I spoiled the game for myself, because I know I would have been pissed.  It’s been very entertaining hearing the different takes from across the internet in regard to that games ending.  Now, I’m more interested to see how it all plays out when I get to experience the game for myself soon.

#3 2020-05-13 13:30:58

Polly
Moon Pie Advocate
Website

Psychic_Heist wrote:

Polly is going to get me to listen to Monster Magnent.

Powertrip is a good start to their more accessible work. Mastermind, Dopes to Infinity, God Says No, and Mindfucker are similarly styled. The rest of their catalog is a bit more stonery and can be a bit meandering at times, but I in general enjoy their vibe and the times I've seen them live have been a great time.  Dave Wyndorf is also one of the chillest frontmen I've met and had a lot of time for fans.

You got a 25% at best at beat me.

#4 2020-05-13 16:50:59

John
Lightning Edgeboy
Website

Oh yeah I forgot about DMC5! I own it, planning to give a play once I've played at least 4, maybe DmC.

"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die... I must simply laugh!!"
-Magus

Board footer