Tablets

If it has to do with computers and gadgets, it should go right here.
IceBlink

Tablets

Postby IceBlink » Thu May 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Anyone got one? My mother recently got one for herself while in Hong Kong (a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, can't remember if it's Tab 1 or Tab 2), so been looking at a few models myself. :3 Was looking at an iPad Mini, though hearing both good and bad stuff about it makes me not want to bother.

Then again, I only recently got a new laptop for gaming with, though it's a little bit too heavy to be hefting around on trips and stuff, haha.
IceBlink (HU-40 / RA-40 / FO-40)
Ra'asiel (HU-0 / RA-12 / FO-0)
First Rappy to hit 40/40/40 :D
Pinwin

Re: Tablets

Postby Pinwin » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:35 am

I have a Kindle Fire. It's a nice reader and browser, however I'm not reading very much, and my phone/pc fill browsing roles pretty well. I did really use it the first month, when I had free Amazon Prime, but tapered off after that ended. I like the device, but even that 5x7" screen is too big for me to seriously incorporate into my lifestyle. I carry my phone everywhere and get the same use plus more.

I think the question is: are you really sick and tired of the laptop keyboard being in your way on the couch, but read too much for your phone to be a good choice? (Assuming you've got a smartphone, obviously)
emankhan

Postby emankhan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:33 am

This hasn't really affected my online experience yet - I still get matches and I don't really lag at all. But it's really annoying to be constantly reminded of my NAT's current state.
Bpwner

Postby Bpwner » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Hey Rhete, they even do it by posts in other threads.
tumblr: bpwner.tumblr.com
Twitter: Bpwnertron

Return to “World-Wide Network Interfacing Devices & Technology”