Final Fantasy 7

Post your in-depth review of stuff here. Even assign pointless numbery or socky scores if you like!
Read the rules first.
edgethelucas

Final Fantasy 7

Postby edgethelucas » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:23 pm

I know this is a very cliché game to review, but this game led to my first serious, super-comprehensive review. I was wondering if the kind, smart folks at SMPS would give feedback on it and my writing skills, as well as if they agree or disagree with it. In either case, I'd like to improve my writing whenever possible.

I initially planned for this to be a video review so that it'd be easier to swallow, but I still haven't started working yet because college takes up a lot of my time, and my low grades need even more focus so I can improve on them. Basically, I don't have the cash for the fancy recording equipment I'd like, so here's my review in all its wall-of-text glory.

http://stillededge.blogspot.com/2016/10 ... eview.html

P.S. something I'll admit right off the bat is that some of my opinion is shared with Pat Roesle's so some parts of the text do call back to his Final Fantasy 7 piece. His Final Fantasy pieces (as well as his Mother and Chrono ones) are too good not to rub off on me, okay??? :sweatdrop: Otherwise everything is my own opinion.
edgethelucas

Re: Final Fantasy 7

Postby edgethelucas » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:03 am

Update: Absolutely embarrassed to admit that some videos were not embedded properly and I didn't notice for 6 days. Everything's where it's supposed to be now.

Return to “Reviews About Stuff”