Sliders 'n Socks

Back from the dead. Welcome home, my friend.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-01 12:31:13

Psychic_Heist

Undertale on Console

After I am finished playing the “Links Awakening”  remake with my kiddos, I was thinking of following up family video game time with Undertale for Switch (or PS4). Now, I do have it for PC, and have played a little bit of it, I’ve just always struggled with relaxing with a game when I’m at my computer desk (probably from years of trauma flashing back when Starcraft used to be the only PC game I’d play). So I was just wondering if any of you have played the console ports of Undertale and if they will do just fine for it’s experience, or if I need to get creative and work into a way to play the PC version?

#2 2019-11-01 16:57:58

John
Lightning Edgeboy
Website

Re: Undertale on Console

I've heard zero negative things about the console releases, can't confirm for myself though.

"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die... I must simply laugh!!"
-Magus

#3 2019-11-09 19:05:52

jetstorm4
The JRPG Person
Website

I've played both the PS4 and Switch versions of Undertale and I had no issues with either of them. I remember there being some kind of save bug in the Switch version if you did not select the user who was playing properly, but I believe that has been patched.

"Send in the Clowns"
- Ghaleon

#4 2019-11-11 07:31:47

Psychic_Heist

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback.  I will go console, and now I have a good reason to buy that fancy special edition...

Board footer