Sliders 'n Socks

Back from the dead. Welcome home, my friend.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-18 01:48:56

Polly
Moon Pie Advocate
Website

Polly & After5 Interview Sean Chiplock

https://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/socksca … ?a=ep105-1

ep_sean.png
Download Episode

After5 and Polly get a chance to shoot the breeze with professional voice actor, Sir Sean Chiplock and it ended up being a ridiculously fun experience.

Special thanks to Sean for giving us his time and being such a fun guest.

You got a 25% at best at beat me.

#2 2019-11-18 10:13:46

John
Lightning Edgeboy
Website

Re: Polly & After5 Interview Sean Chiplock

This was a great interview 'cause Sean's just naturally hilarious and you did a great job prodding him into talking about stuff he's passionate about. Very good positive energy, and I loved all the times he just had you completely bowled over laughing.

"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die... I must simply laugh!!"
-Magus

#3 2019-11-18 10:38:46

Polly
Moon Pie Advocate
Website

John wrote:

This was a great interview 'cause Sean's just naturally hilarious and you did a great job prodding him into talking about stuff he's passionate about. Very good positive energy, and I loved all the times he just had you completely bowled over laughing.

The "Why do you do this" answer he gave honestly got me bubbling up xD  It was so passionate and honest and it just felt real nice to hear someone so entirely into the thing they do.

You got a 25% at best at beat me.

#4 2019-11-18 14:42:12

John
Lightning Edgeboy
Website

That one really hit me too, it was very earnest and also VERY HARDCORE

"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die... I must simply laugh!!"
-Magus

#5 2019-11-21 08:22:36

Iffy
Wind Walker
Website

Fantastic interview and it's probably your best one to date, both from an interviewee standpoint and from your own role as interviewer. It was clear you two already had a personal connection and that he was enjoying his time with you two. I loved hearing his perspectives and it was great to get his insights into working with XSEED/NISA and his growth as Rean Schwarzer.

#6 2019-11-25 12:52:25

Psychic_Heist

This was a delight

Board footer